Your Dental Team: Partners In Oral Health
Whether you have excellent oral health routines at home or not, regular trips to our office help ensure you maintain or achieve optimal oral and overall health.
The New Year is the perfect time to kick-start oral practices that will lead you to a confident smile and improved health.
Here are a few reasons why regular visits to the dentist are imperative:
- Plaque and tartar build up on your teeth, which could lead to gum disease. This tartar can’t be removed at home.
- Gingivitis and periodontal are diseases that pose a real threat to your oral health. We thoroughly check for any signs and keep your gums healthy.
- Oral cancer can be effectively treated if caught early. We know what to look for and can keep an eye on any spots that might look threatening.
- Crooked and crowded teeth are hard to keep clean and healthy, which is why we are here to help and ensure no decay occurs.
- Tooth decay can occur in anyone and if left unchecked can lead to more and more tooth decay. Regular appointments help us find that decay early and treat is as soon as possible to prevent further damage..